The complex legislation governing tax obligations makes it necessary to receive advice from experienced people you can trust, who know the situation of your company.
Thanks to a team of professionals with proven experience, our firm provides an ongoing consultancy service to develop a complete analysis of tax issues for the client capable of ensuring the correct and most beneficial application of tax law for the company.
Our professionals conduct tax reviews and audits, as well as help business owners defend their rights against the Public Treasury.
In turn, we approach our consultancy service to meet the requirements of the new communication channels and devices, offering fiscal support on tax issues stemming from operations, such as registration for VAT purposes in other countries where online sales take place, billing issues and e-signatures.
Study of the fiscal repercussions of your company’s operations in order to streamline tax burdens, eliminate contingencies and offer improvement proposals, all within the framework of the law.
SETTLEMENT OF TAXES – TAX MANAGEMENT
- Declaration of Personal Income Tax withholdings (payrolls, professionals, real estate leases, capital gains)
- Declaration of VAT under the direct evaluation and simplified evaluation regimes (VAT modules)
- Quarterly payments of trading income tax Direct evaluation and objective evaluation regimes (Personal Income Tax modules)
- Quarterly payments of Corporate Income Tax
- Declaration of intra-Community transactions
- Annual declaration of operations with third parties
- Taxes on Income and Wealth
- Corporate Income Tax
- Trading Income Tax
- Settlement of Capital Transfer Tax and the Tax on Documented Legal Acts (ITPYAJD)
- Inheritance and Donation Tax (ISD)
- Local Capital Gains Tax (IMIVTNU)
FISCAL CONSULTANCY SERVICE
We draft reports on all those issues that, due to their particular importance, require a detailed analysis, incorporating current legislation, the interpretive criteria of the authorities and legal precedent.
PREPARATION AND ENTRY OF ANNUAL ACCOUNTS IN THE COMPANIES REGISTER
Preparation of the Annual Accounts (Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Report, Statement of Changes in Equity, Cash Flow Status) and entry in the Companies Register.
FISCAL REPRESENTATION AND DOCUMENT PROCESSING
Assistance, representation and defence before the various Tax Authorities for petitions, obligations and inspections. Preparation, review and presentation of documents addressed to the Tax Office, Regional Government or Local Council.
PREPARATION OF COMPULSORY LEDGERS
We assume responsibility for complying with the fiscal legislation requiring taxpayers that undertake business activities to keep certain ledgers based on the tax regime to which they are subject and the type of activity undertaken:
- Sales and revenue ledger
- Investment assets ledger
- Purchase and expenditure ledger
- Invoices received ledger
- Provision of funds and allowances ledger
- Invoices issued ledger